Ms. Andiswa Vikilahle
Andiswa Vikilahle-Chief Financial Officer
Miss Vikilahle is a South African female with just over nineteen years post articles experience in Financial Management and related disciplines. She is currently the Chief Financial Officer at the Eastern Cape Liquor Board.
These are her academic qualifications:
- Bachelor of Accounting Sciences (B. Compt.) – University of Transkei, now Walter Sisulu University.
- Honours in Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) (B. Comm. (Hons))/ CTA – University of Natal Durban now UKZN.
- Audit Specialization Course- University of Cape Town
She is a former Executive Manager: Consulting at Lumoka a consultancy based in East London specialising in Strategy and Research, Governance, Technology Support and Multi-disciplinary Consulting. Was employed by the Department of Health initially as an Implementation coordinator for the Amathole District a project aimed at decentralising functions to Corporate Service Centres. A couple of years later went back to the department and was employed as Director: Audit Improvement Programme and thereafter Director: Expenditure Management Division.
Vikilahle has managed her own consultancy for over two years focusing on Local Government Finance supporting Chief Finance Officers. She joinedMulti-finance Solutions as a Senior Consultant for a year focusing on GRAP implementation, Preparing Annual Budgets and preparing reports for reporting to National Treasury.
She has worked as a Provincial Co-ordinator for Project Consolidate aimed at improving service delivery in municipalities across the province. Worked as a Senior Manager: Corporate Services at Ntinga OR Tambo Development Agency. Was a Finance and Applications Support Manager at the Eastern Cape Municipal Support Services. She has also served and completed articles at Deloitte Durban Office
Her governance includes the following:
- Chairperson Nelson Mandela Museum Council (2018/02 2019/10)
- Deputy Chairperson Nelson Mandela Museum Council (2016 to 2018/02)
- Chairperson Nelson Mandela Museum Finance Committee (2004 to 2006; 2011 to 2018/02)
- Serving in the Nelson Mandela Museum Council (2003 to 2006; 2011 to 2019 ) notable positions reflected above
- Chairperson KSD TVET College Finance Committee (2015 to 2018)
- Former Eastern Cape Provincial Secretary for the TVET Colleges Governors Council