ANNOUNCING THE EASTERN CAPE LIQUOR BOARD CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER’S (CEO) DEPARTURE
Re: ANNOUNCING THE EASTERN CAPE LIQUOR BOARD CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER’S (CEO) DEPARTURE
1. The above matter bears reference.
2. This communiqué serves to notify you – our valued Stakeholder – about the departure of the Eastern Cape Liquor Board’s incumbent CEO, Mr K.C. Maneli.
3. Mr K.C. Maneli was appointed as the CEO for a period of five years, which has come to an end on March 31, 2020 and has subsequently tendered his resignation.
4. Be further advised that the Board of Directors has since appointed Dr. Nombuyiselo Makala – who is the current head of Corporate Services – as an acting CEO with effect from 1 April, 2020.
5. We are confident that Dr Nombuyiselo Makala is an excellent replacement and will undoubtedly drive the organisation to its glory.
6. We continue to immensely value our relationship and pledge our commitment in working with you as our valued stakeholder as we seek to fulfil our noble mandate, and Dr Makala will relentlessly provide the necessary leadership in reinforcing our strategic partnership.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to heightened collaborative efforts.